November 3rd, 4th, 5th, 10th, 11th, and 12th
(Atlantic Legal Season only)
One winner will be recognized at the Annual FSFA Awards Banquet with bragging rights and a very nice hand carved wooden plaque commemorating the catch.
How to play:
1. Catch the Snapper during the dates of the Tournament.
2. Use a scale to weigh the fish. Take a picture with the Scale showing the weight and entire fish in the picture frame.
3. As a back-up, we will also accept an overall Length and Girth with a legible Tape Measure, each measurement must be captured in a photo. Catches must be photographed to enter.
4. Enter your catch at fsfaclub.org under Point fishing/point fishing entry form. If you are a point fisherman and you catch a qualifying fish, check the appropriate boxes upon entering (Master/Annual points).
5. Email catch photos to Dave Werner DW FSFA(firstname.lastname@example.org) and David Robb FSFA (email@example.com).
6. We will announce the leading weight at the conclusion of the first weekend (before the second short season)